Indira IVF centre is the pioneer in providing affordable yet credible infertility curation to the common people in India. It is armed with:
40+ Years of Experience
High Success Rate
100,000+ Successful IVF
Pool of renowned physicians
We are deeply committed to provide all the primary and ancillary services related to your treatment under the same roof because we understand the pain of childlessness.
Successful IVF Pregnancies
& Ethical Treatment
doing 30000 IVF cycles per year
At Indira IVF Hospital, we have been creating miracles of birth for the past 40 years.
Blastocyst Culture Transfer
IVF process can be understood with the help of certain steps which are explained below.
• Ovarian stimulation: The fertility specialist monitors the timing of egg release. Doctor will make sure the hormonal level and other conditions for IVF are normal or not. The doctor watch over produced eggs are appropriate or not.
• Egg retrieval: In this step, eggs are taken out from female’s ovary by using needle under light sedation. Further, eggs are placed in a dish containing nutrient media and further it is shifted to the incubator.
• Fertilisation: This is the next step called fertilisation where male sperm are taken and mixed with the most active sperm in a special chamber. Then, eggs and sperm are placed in incubator and the process is monitored so that healthy embryo can develop.
• Embryo transfer: It is the last step in which the healthiest embryo is transferred. Initially, the doctor examines so that healthy embryo can be selected. With the help of small plastic tubes, the embryo is transferred.
involves two visits:
(1) One day for checkup / pre-IVF preparation
(2) 15 days for IVF procedure
As compare to international IVF hospitals the cost of IVF is lower in India. The treatment cost ranges between INR 1,25,000 to 1,50,000. It is purely depends on patient’s medical condition which may vary the cost.
IUI stands for intrauterine insemination, is one of the common techniques of ART (Assisted Reproductive Technology). It allows putting sperm directly to the female’s uterus. In this process, the processed (washed) sperm are used. However, usage of this technique will result in escalating the possibilities of conception.
No, IVF is not at all painful because the injections used for IVF are purified and injected in subcutaneous form. The egg collection process is done under light sedation which is totally painless. At the time of embryo transfer, anaesthesia is not given but it is a 2 to 5 minutes of process which hardly cause any pain.
Low sperm count can also be known as oligospermia. One may undergo to ICSI (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection) where a single sperm is injected to matured egg. Adapting this treatment will leads to elevate the chances of conceiving. Besides this, the treatment is useful especially in case of male infertility, low sperm motility and poor sperm morphology.
Disclaimer: By submitting the form you agree to be contacted by Indira IVF and associate partners through Email/Call/SMS/WhatsApp and other communication mediums